Monday, August 25, 2014

New Orders

We got new orders to..... Northern California. We will be leaving at the end of this month.


I am from Southern Ca and I told myself I would never move back to CA. And look at me now, moving back :/. I guess there are worse places to get stationed. And I have herd that Northern CA is a lot different than Southern CA. I grew up in what I would call the semi ghetto. And it has gotten worse since I left.

The one thing I have learned about new duty stations is, it's not the place that makes you happy, it's all about your attitude. You can pout and stay in doors and choose to have a miserable time. Or you can enjoy the time you have in a new place and get out there and see what that place has to offer. I am just excited to have a Walmart again! And FOOD!!! :D.

Before we get to settle down in CA together, the military is making him cross train. So he has to go back to tech school for 5 months in TX. Before he does that we are going to visit family in Virginia, go to a family reunion in West Virginia, fly to CA to look for a house to buy, and then split ways. He will be headed to tech school and I will be headed to Southern CA to surprise my best friend for her Bridal Shower.

I hate that we had so much fun this summer and now we have to split up again. Oh well, such is military life.. At least I can go visit him when I really miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment